'Paws down best around' - Punctual, great customer service, high quality, passionate
We want your experience with Barking Barber to be remarkable! Where owner, pet and groomer develop a special relationship. With that being said, in order to keep you and your pets happy and healthy, please take these points into consideration.
Please Allow Us Some Privacy
- We know our van and the whole experience is AWESOME and you're curious about how your dog is doing. We love when you stop by for a quick picture or peek, but please do not stick around and watch the groom. Even working around outside of your property may cause a big distraction.
- Dogs can be like children, and act up a little more around their parents and loved ones. This makes preforming the groom very difficult and dangerous and takes up your dogs grooming timing.
- Rest assured if there are any issues or we require assistance, we will be in touch with you
Please Do Not Open the Door to Our Work Area
- For the safety of your pet please knock or call instead of opening to door. This is very important. We are working with sharp tools and if the groomer and/or dog is startled, there could be an accident.
- The groomer has to sacure your dog before opening the door. Your pet just loves you so much and becomes very excited when they see you. Since we are working on a table, making sure the pet is secure is very important. Especially if your dog requires a leash.
- Sometimes a dog can be very nervous while being groomed and Barking Barber does our best to gain your pets trust. A simple startle from opening the door could back track that progress very quickly, and gaining trust takes time.
- We do our absolute best to keep your pet happy and safe, and we need your help in order to do so.
Condition & Manner of Pet
- Barking Barber relies on you to be honest and to mark the flags that apply to your dog when creating an account. Ex. health issues and behavior. There is also a note section where you can add the condition of your dogs coat or any other memo's. This should also be covered during your consultation
- We appreciate honesty of the condition of your pet so we can estimate a time limit and price appropriately. We don't judge! We just want you and your pet to be happy.
- if the pet is in a different condition than discussed, extra charges will apply due to extra time and/or poor behavior.
Be Prepared for Our Arrival
- please be sure your dog is fed, walked and gone to the bathroom before we arrive. Please understand we have a schedule to follow and extra charges may apply if you aren't ready upon our arrival.
- we strongly suggest taking your dog outside before hand to avoid our "clean-up fee" for if a potty accident occurs within our van
Barking Barber late for arrival
- It is our mission to get to you in a timely manner. Please understand that traffic and weather could affect our estimated time of arrival. We check in frequently so that you know where we are and why.
- We make sure every pet is completed and comfortable. We do our best to time our appointments appropriately, but we could possibly run behind.
Last Minute Cancellation/no show
We appreciate as much notice as possible for a cancellation. Any cancellations within 72 hours of appointment (1 week during December), or no-shows, could be charged a fee of $50.00 per dog.