'Paws down best around' - Punctual, great customer service, high quality, passionate
We want your experience with Barking Barber to be remarkable! Where owner, pet and groomer develop a special relationship. With that being said, in order to keep you and your pets happy and healthy, please take these points into consideration.
Please Do Not Open the Door to Our Work Area
- For the safety of your pet please knock or call instead of opening to door. This is very important. We are working with sharp tools and if the groomer and/or dog is startled, there could be an accident.
- The groomer has to sacure your dog before opening the door. Your pet just loves you so much and becomes very excited when they see you. Since we are working on a table, making sure the pet is secure is very important. Especially if your dog requires a leash.
- Sometimes a dog can be very nervous while being groomed and Barking Barber does our best to gain your pets trust. A simple startle from opening the door could back track that progress very quickly, and gaining trust takes time.
We do our absolute best to keep your pet happy and safe, and we need your help in order to do so.
Condition of Pet
- Barking Barber is extremely thorough with the consultation before an appointment is booked and the service starts. We appreciate honesty of the condition of your pet so we can estimate a time limit and price appropriately. We don't judge! We just want you and your pet to be happy.
- if the pet is in a different condition than discussed, extra charges could apply due to extra time.
Barking Barber late for arrival
- It is our mission to get to you in a timely manner. Please understand that traffic and weather could affect our estimated time of arrival. We check in frequently so that you know where we are and why.
- We make sure every pet is completed and comfortable. We do our best to time our appointments appropriately, but we could possibly run behind.
Last Minute Cancellation/no show
We appreciate as much notice as possible for a cancellation. Any cancellations within 24 hours of appointment, or no-shows, could be charged a fee of $50.00.