'Paws down best around' - Punctual, great customer service, high quality, passionate
- Pet grooming has been considered essential. We are operating regular hours until the Ontario Public Health say otherwise.
- If we are unable to pursue your appointment, we will always be in contact with you with as much notice as possible.
- If we do not contact you, please expect our arrival and follow your reminder messages direction.
- A reminder that appointment cancelations has to be provided at least 48 hours before the date of your appointment, to avoid our cancelation fee.
- We need to abide by Ontario Public Health Guidelines. We’re concerned about risk and need to follow protocol.
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, OR HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, we will need to cancel your appointment.
This applies to our staff as well.
Once a negative test is provided, we are able to re schedule.
We rely on everyone’s honesty to keep our staff and your family safe.
Barking Barber has the right to refuse any service if felt at risk or un-able to operate safely.
Please wash your hands upon our arrival.
Masks are worn per personal preference
Please stay 6 ft apart from your groomer at all time
We can not enter your home, and will ask you to come outside for curbside pick up and drop off