'Paws down best around' - Punctual, great customer service, high quality, passionate
To keep your family and our staff safe, we need to abide by Ontario Public Health Guidelines. We’re concerned about risk and need to follow protocol.
We may have a few questions, and we trust you answer them honestly:
- Have you traveled within the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to the COVID-19 virus?
- Do you work around the COVID-19 virus? *a big thank you to our front-line workers!*
- Have you felt ill lately? Such as dry cough, fever or any symptoms of COVID-19?
Here are the guide lines that must be followed in order to preform your service:
- Keep 6ft apart at all times. Masks are required.
- We will not enter a building or home, only curbside pick up. We will meet outside our grooming van.
- In order to meet you outside we will call you.
- Exchanging the dog: please attach your leash (no retractable leashes please) to the provided loop/clip on our passenger door while your groomer waits to the side. Once your pet is attached, step back more than 6ft to allow your groomer to get your dog safely. Once the groom is complete, we will call you to come outside to the van where your dog is safely re-attached to the loop.
We will dis-attach and attach your dog with clean gloves, keeping your leash and collar from any chance of being contaminated
- Methods of payment: E-transfers are much appreciated. Plastic/cards and machine will be exchanged through van window. Cash is dispensed into one of our zip-lock baggies.
Barking Barber has the right to refuse any service if felt at risk or un-able to operate safely.
Due to high volume and demand, any day-of cancellations or no shows will be charged $55.00 per dog.
Thank you, we appreciate your cooperation
** VIDEO CORRECTION **
we got a little ahead of ourselves, pet grooming is NOT considered essential yet